14 team league. 1 PPR.

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 Flex
1 TE
1 K
1 D

This is a bit of a strange league. Some of the owners are solid players, some are awful.

QBs go absolutely crazy in this league. It is 1 pt for 20 yards passing so their value is up. Brees goes #1 overall, Peyton goes at 7. My target is McNabb.

I take Randy Moss at 1.10 and Steve Smith at 2.05.

McNabb falls to me at 3.10 when Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Warner, Romo, Schaub, and Ryan all come off the board before him. I'm ecstatic to get my QB target right here.

4.05 and I still don't have a RB. I look over the talent there and can't find anything that can sway me from taking Antonio Gates. Witten went at 2.01, and then Gonzo went at 3.11. There is going to be 9 teams picking twice between my next pick, and none of them have a TE yet. I select Gates and then watch Clark, Olsen, and Owen Daniels all come off the board before my next pick.

5.10 and it's finally time to get my RB1. I take the 1st rookie off the board in Knowshon Moreno.

6.05. Better get some RB depth so I grab another RB flyer with McFadden.

7.10. Felix Jones is sitting there and it's too good to be true.

8.05 and I grab Torry Holt at my WR3. Decent value.

9.10 and I make my 1st big reach. I take Hakeem Nicks on upside alone. Not really necessary when you consider my WR corps already.

10.05 and I find Matt Hasselbeck as my QB2.

11.10. Burleson joins my squad. More WR upside.

12.05 Jerome Harrison. Hoping for a Jamal injury here.

13.10 Chester Taylor. Amazed he was sitting here. Great value.

14.05. San Diego Defense. I get them as the 13th defense off the board.

15.10 Shayne Graham. Come on Cincy offense!

16.05 Johnny Knox. Another sleeper WR here. Shocker.

QB : McNabb, Hasselbeck
WR : Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Torry Holt, Hakeem Nicks, Nate Burleson, Johnny Knox.
RB : Knowshon Moreno, Darren McFadden, Felix Jones, Jerome Harrison, Chester Taylor
TE : Antonio Gates
K : Shayne Graham
D : San Diego

I'm really hoping that I can nail a serious WR sleeper and make a trade.for a RB. My depth at RB is kind of awful

Thoughts?

Catch Freaks

I have to say that your QB's are pretty good considering I didn't get one til the 6th round in Matt Cassel.

I love the top 2 WR's, but after that it gets a little suspect.

Youth at running back could make or break you, but you never know if Moreno will be the next Forte this year with Orton.

Other than that its a crap shoot for the TE, K, DEF.

ExperiencedRookie

I have to say that your QB's are pretty good considering I didn't get one til the 6th round in Matt Cassel.

I love the top 2 WR's, but after that it gets a little suspect.

Youth at running back could make or break you, but you never know if Moreno will be the next Forte this year with Orton.

Other than that its a crap shoot for the TE, K, DEF.

Well holy shit.

You're not allowed here Nick. This is my hidden source for fantasy football info.

JackG1980

Nice draft... I wouldnt worry about McFadden he will be good this year. Moreno has a lot of potential. Maybe too much. Defenses know the passing game is down especially if B. Marshall gets traded, so they are going to expect the run. Orton must be decent for Moreno to shine. I am actually gong to try and pick him up myself. Good luck on McNabb tho. I think the Eagles are gonig to a good team but like every year you better hope he doesnt get hurt. I really like Hasselbeck as your backup and in many games might be your better option. WRs are awesome. TE is awesome. GREAT TEAM only the RBs may need work but maybe not.