Mike Adams... C'mon man!

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
You have a chance at being a high selection in the NFL Draft, go to a decent team in the mid-late 1st round, skating on thin ice because you already have a small smudge on your character record due to NCAA violations, and you can't will yourself to NOT puff the hippy lettuce leading up to the NFL Combine, where you KNOW you'll be drug tested?

C'mon man!

How far does this push Adams back now? This blogger seems to think almost a full round.

How A Mike Adams Failed Drug Test May Help The Atlanta Falcons - The Falcoholic

xqj47alpha

Banned
Just because you pop at the combine doesn't mean you smoked the night prior. It could have been wayward weed contact from way back.
Although some OL's need to graze on the hippy hay to maintain that appetite.
He just needs better knowledge on how to take the test.

I don't know what kind of test he took at the combine so this is merely speculation.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Uh solution, legalize it, duh. Tired of of individuals getting busted for enjoying a god given plant and being chastised for it. for fks sake, get over it. So they smoke, as long as it doesnt effect you then its all good. i'm a huge pro-smoke advocate to legalize it. and most know that. if the man has skills and can do his job then damn right i'm drafting him. and showing the idiot how to pass a drug test. ironically yesterday had to go and update my DOT medical card unexpectly since it was going to expire in 3 months. Yes i passed, not an idiot*

*most of the time.