Meyer says he will "never" coach ND

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Urban Meyer, who said in December that Notre Dame remained his "dream job," was emphatic on Saturday in saying that he "never" will coach the Fighting Irish.

Meyer was participating in a charity golf tournament when he asked the tournament host if he could make an announcement. He then said: "I'm not going to Notre Dame. Ever. I'm going to be the coach at Florida for a long time, as long as they want me," according to the Gainesville Sun.

Meyer then said to "print it."

Dont blame him. Charlie Weis doesnt do it either.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
UF won't let him get away. If Notre Dame wants a previous FL headcoach so bad, they will have better luck acquiring Steve Spurrier. And i'm not really sure he would leave the 'Cocks for the Irish.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Notre Dame homers need to realize Notre Dame doesn't matter anymore and there coach is a fatass.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Lou Holtz is just talking to sell tickets and try to hype up the team. LH is hoping some positive attitude will propel them to victory. I'm betting the teams spirit is up after hearing LH (who is the man who put ND on the map and in all our heads) motivational speeches and his dreams and desires for the program. Unfortunitly once they hit the field reality will sink in and by the end of the season they will be telling Lou to shut up.