Lions WR Young banned from OTAs

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
MLive.com reports Titus Young has been barred from Lions OTAs after getting into a fight with FS Louis Delmas last week.
Uh-oh. Per beat writer Anwar Richardson, Young is not allowed back at Lions Park "until the team decides to have him back. Delmas is being allowed to attend OTAs, suggesting the altercation was entirely of Young's creation.

This dude is STUPID!!! He should easily win the WR2 job there but he is a moron and fights. Not the best way to start your year.

Now all facts of him being a moron aside...does this show that there are still discipline and attitude problems in the locker room? I mean Suh is enough of a problem to deal with but now this? Coach needs to put his foot down and lay down the law. Probably wont happen. I get the feeling that this is just issue number one of many for them this year.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I guess I see the glass half full. Fights are common, and some coaches even let them go at it for awhile, but this degree of discipline tells me Schwartz wants a tight ship.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Really sucks for the Lions. They finally turned the corner and made the playoffs. But all this offseason crap really hurts their reputation. And gives Bears fans something to talk about :mad: grrrr

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
As long as Stafford and Megatron are healthy for 16 games, this team shouldn't ever be below 8-8. These distractions and perceived lack of institutional control by management, however, could prevent them from ever breaking through the Super Bowl glass ceiling. Which is unfortunate since they play in arguably the most competitive division in football. Not much room for error.