Lineup Advice

madshooter

PPR league, 1/2 pt per reception, 1 pt per 10 yds rec. , 6 pts td

Must start 3 of these

Calvin Johnson @ TB
Colsten @ BALT
Maclin @ NYG
Britt @ HOU

LB (must start 1) 1/2 pt for ast tkl, 1 pt per tkl, 3 sacks, 5 for FF, FR or INT

Harris vs PITT
Larunitits vs KC
Cushing vs TENN

Johnson and Colsten are must starts, actually leaning towards possibley starting Britt this week, torn between Harris and Larunitits this week, leaning towards Harris vs PITT.

Coachnorm

Johnson and Colsten are must starts, actually leaning towards possibley starting Britt this week, torn between Harris and Larunitits this week, leaning towards Harris vs PITT.

Maclin and Britt are a close call for me also. My thinking is that the Giants D might just push Vick to his second choice a little more often this week.

As far as Harris, The Jets front 7 should be very busy against the Steelers this week. They have to pressure Big Ben and try very hard to bottle up Mendenhall. Big tasks and a lot of IDP action available there. While Big Ben is a beast and sheds 3 point sacks often he also does get sacked a lot too. That Steeler line allows a lot of pressure to get to Big Ben, he will escape 2-3 sacks but he will also get taken down 2-3 times and it is often the 2nd or 3rd guy there who gets the sack.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing

Must start 3 of these

Calvin Johnson @ TB
Colsten @ BALT
Maclin @ NYG
Britt @ HOU

LB (must start 1) 1/2 pt for ast tkl, 1 pt per tkl, 3 sacks, 5 for FF, FR or INT

Harris vs PITT
Larunitits vs KC
Cushing vs TENN

I like Britt over Maclin due to matchup. I'm also becoming a Little Animal fan going against the top rushing offense in the NFL. Plenty opportunities to rack up tackles.

Coachnorm

I like Britt over Maclin due to matchup. I'm also becoming a Little Animal fan going against the top rushing offense in the NFL. Plenty opportunities to rack up tackles.

See, I defer to Ram as I must admit a lack of familiarity with Larunitits' body of work.

madshooter

1 more quick one, thanks guys for all the advice also.

Reed vs NO
Rolle vs PHI

Only need 1, same pts. apply as above....tough call, leaning Reed at this point.