Lineup Advice going into Week 10

Baldie

Its a 10 team league and started out slow but now I've reached 3rd place (2 teams tied for 1st). I don't know if I should carry 3 QB's on my roster for too long. I also know I need more depth at RB. I put in a WW claim for either Starks or K Williams for this week for depth, so we'll see what happens. I'm dropping a defensive guy (Wilhoite) to pick one of these RB's up but eventually will need to drop someone to pick up a 2nd defensive guy.

Any advice as far as QB and who I should drop to pick up a 2nd defensive guy is appreciated. I'm thinking of holding on to 3 QB's for one more week though because Palmer faces Seattle, Peyton faces KC, and Carr faces Min at home so he might be the start this week.....thoughts??

QB
Peyton/Carr/Palmer
RB
Ingram/Lynch/Blount
WR
Green/Fitz/Edelman/Evans/R Matthews
TE
Eifert/Watson

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
yes you need Rb depth, you still have a bye coming in week 11 with Ingram.

As for Qb and this is probably only me, I would keep Carr and Palmer. If you can still swing a deal, try offering Peyton up...

He has a history lately of losing steam and arm strength as the season progresses. Find some Denver lover or Peyton lover and get a good deal. Adding K.Williams is a solid move, as he is great flex help even with McCoy playing. Same for Starks.

Baldie

yes you need Rb depth, you still have a bye coming in week 11 with Ingram.

As for Qb and this is probably only me, I would keep Carr and Palmer. If you can still swing a deal, try offering Peyton up...

He has a history lately of losing steam and arm strength as the season progresses. Find some Denver lover or Peyton lover and get a good deal. Adding K.Williams is a solid move, as he is great flex help even with McCoy playing. Same for Starks.

If I'm able to grab Starks or Williams, that should give me some depth at RB. I would still need to drop someone for a defensive guy.

Phicinfan

Administrator
If I'm able to grab Starks or Williams, that should give me some depth at RB. I would still need to drop someone for a defensive guy.
trade away Manning ,and get value, even if it is defensive value

Baldie

uhhh yeah peyton is garbage
You dont think.anyone would trade for him? The team in 1st place only has one qb and its Luck, who's out for while. I was thinking if I can pick up williams or starks off WW tomorrow morning, i'll offer Manning for keickly.

Baldie

Well I was able to get K Williams off waivers so I have some depth there. I'll try to see if he'll take Kiechly for Manning. With him being in 1st place, I don't see any QB's on WW that he might want.

Well looks like he just picked up Bortles which looks solid. Looking at everyone else's team, they have solid QB's. I don't know that anyone would trade for Manning.

Last edited:

bodey24

Staff member
Well I was able to get K Williams off waivers so I have some depth there. I'll try to see if he'll take Kiechly for Manning. With him being in 1st place, I don't see any QB's on WW that he might want.

Well looks like he just picked up Bortles which looks solid. Looking at everyone else's team, they have solid QB's. I don't know that anyone would trade for Manning.
If guys like Bortles are on waivers you might as well drop Manning. No one will trade for him if there are options just as good on waivers.

Baldie

If guys like Bortles are on waivers you might as well drop Manning. No one will trade for him if there are options just as good on waivers.
Probably right. So safe to say Palmer and Carr will be sufficient enough for a playoff run? Just want to be sure thats all LOL.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Probably right. So safe to say Palmer and Carr will be sufficient enough for a playoff run? Just want to be sure thats all LOL.
yes, Carr's only real bad game left is Denver again. Carson has a pretty doable schedule as well, and both are playing lights out.