L.A.still doesn't support the NFL

ExperiencedRookie

Why wouldn't you want to go watch the Rams right now?

It sounds crazy seeing as how they've been so bad and bland for so long. This is a really exciting team though. I would be super pumped if they came to my city.

cctekguy

Staff member
No enough Rams players kneeling during the anthem, front office is a bunch of white supremacists, Owner is a fascist elitist, coach is a Trump supporter...

Plenty of reasons for Californians to NOT go to the games.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
THIS is why the Chargers and the Rams must share the same stadium, they both could not support separate facilities.

I also keep hearing rumors the Chargers are quietly looking at a SD option, I doubt the league can back out of the $$$$ commitment, but this is a huge snafu on NFL's part. How many times must a team fail to finally realize that this is not a true NFL market?

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
What befuddles me is the Chargers move. When I heard of their plan to go to LA my first thought was 'that is a terrible idea, no one in LA will support the Chargers'. So if I could clearly see that from way over here on the east coast how can a whole organization not see that. At least the Rams have roots in LA. No one remembers when the Chargers were in LA.

The other thing is the absence of a local team was so lengthy that people found 'other' things to do on Sundays other than going to games. Now that its back I'm sure most people continue to do whatever they did before on Sundays. That behavior has now become the tradition or norm so going to an actual game is the outlier now.