Khans Who's IN and Who's OUT Week 2

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Hello again folks. Its time for week 2. So i think that everyone fits into one of 2 categories:

1) Your team is ravaged by injury already and you want to go kick a cat.
OR
2) You had either Brees, Brady, Or Rodgers and you have been dancing all week.

Well i hope this thread brings good news to all of you looking for revenge or hoping your team can hold it together another week.

As always this is for every ones benefit and I will do my absolute best to bring you the info you need to know but if you find any injury info contribute as you please.

Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

MongerKhan

Staff member
Massive amounts of Updates coming tomorrow. (when i have a laptop that doesn't crash when you open more than one tab.)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Champ Baily is not expected to play in week 2 though he's being listed as questionable. Champ has missed every practice this week.

Big break for Bengals young QB Andy Dalton and Bengal fans everywhere.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Peter King is reporting late this afternoon that Dez Bryant will be inactive for week 2. It's a 3 pm games so get your ducks in a row in case he proves to be right.

Fire

in the hole
Jay Glazer of Fox Sports saying Mecedes Lewis will not play against the Jets. Aiming for a week 3 return.

Coachnorm

Cowboys CBs Newman and Scandrick are out..... There is a good possibility that FS Goldson may very well be inactive today as well..... So, if Braylon Edwards is flirting with being used in your lineup but just misses out as it is almost impossible to figure him out because of the QB situation.....This might be the week to give him a try as even A. Smith might be able to put up some numbers.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is looking more and more like a no go. If you have something better in another game you should play him.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski traveled to Buffalo and will kick against the Bills in Sunday's Week 2 contest.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Santonio Holmes (knee/quad, questionable) will "try to give it a go" Sunday in Week 2.

I will know when inactives are put out at 11 CST for sure but i would keep him in.

Coachnorm

Will Carroll of Sports Illustrated said he is not hearing good things about Santonio Holmes' ailing knee this morning. not an official out, but..........

MongerKhan

Staff member
Arian Foster (questionable, hamstring) will start Sunday in Week 2 against the Dolphins

OK you can all take a collective sigh of relief now....ok now i would expect Tate to still get some work so i dont know if you should expect the 100% full Foster today but still worth a start.

MongerKhan

Staff member
The Broncos will be without RE Elvis Dumervil (shoulder, questionable) for Week 2.

IDP'ers take notice.

MongerKhan

Staff member
TE Marcedes Lewis (calf, doubtful) will not play Sunday against the Jets.

Zach Miller draws the start in a terrible replacement option.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Falcons slot WR Harry Douglas (concussion) is probable for Week 2 against the Eagles.

Don't know how many Douglas believers we have here but thought i would pass it along.