Keenum destroying PSU

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Thus far in the TicketCity Bowl, Houston's Keenum put up 380 yards in the FIRST HALF against a BCS conference team. ESPN's somewhat overrated Scouts, Inc apparently has him as the #11 QB prospect in the upcoming draft class. Am I the only one that feels he can absolutely succeed nowadays in the new pass-happy NFL? If I was a GM, I'd feel more comfortable now than ever before drafting a "System QB", since most pro offenses are migrating towards this trend. Give me an accurate, proven, experienced, high-volume passer with above average mobility anyday over a statuesque pocket guy who can't move around.
I'm having a big issue figuring out who the other 10 QB's are who project out better than Keenum.
Luck, Griffin, Tannehill, Cousins, Lindley, maybe Landry Jones although he had a disappointing season. Would you really draft a 28 year-old Brandon Weeden over Keenum, who (to me at least) has an equal amount of talent?

He's a guy I'll be tracking really closely through the pre-draft Bowls and Combine workouts, for sure.

Remote Controller

He just finished off what Joe Pa started. Joe Pa is dead to me. I am just glad this got uncovered while he was still there and alive. Worthless human being who cared more about his Football teams reputation then he did about these kids. :nono1:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I like the gunslinger Kennum. My only doubt about him is that Houston deosn't have the greatest track record for NFL QBs. Case in point, Klingler and if i remember right he went real early in the draft and want to say either he won the heisman or was in the mix of it all and look how he turned out.