Josh Gordon

Discussion in 'Outlaw NFL Fantasy Football' started by ExperiencedRookie, Jun 8, 2018.

1. ExperiencedRookie

ExperiencedRookie Well-Known Member

Josh Gordon is looking freakish this summer.

Am I alone in thinking that this guy has top 5 potential? Been talking about him on Twitter all week, and it seems most people are doubters.

He hasn't had a full training camp in years. The last few times we've seen him, he basically comes in off the street, hasn't practiced, has some bum throwing him the ball, and still looks like a damn lion out there.

Attached Files:

mudloggerone likes this.
  2. mudloggerone

mudloggerone Outlaw Administrator

It could finally be his time to shine and he's still a young man.

3. Walter34

Walter34 Well-Known Member

Have to keep an eye on this. The guy is a physical freak so the thing to watch is behavior, quotes, try and make a judgment on listening to interviews and understanding the details of his recovery and actions the past year. There is a good chance that he will be over drafted this year. I can see the hype growing as the off season progresses. I generally don't like to gamble on my top 3 or 4 picks but he could potentially be a 1st round value drafted in the 3rdish round - or could be the opposite - a wasted 3rd round pick. One misstep and he's done likely for his career.

mudloggerone likes this.
  4. Phicinfan

Phicinfan Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything Administrator

I am still on the fence here. Qb is a big concern. Tyrod Taylor was not all that. He is a decent solid Qb, but he still likes to run first, I also think Cleveland wants to run as well with Hyde and Chubb in house. I will add you went out and over spent on a wr in Landry...so between Landry, Gordon, Njoku, and rbs catching passes...not sure how much Gordon will get to shine regardless

5. Walter34

Walter34 Well-Known Member

True. They are also on hard knocks this year for more insight. Leaning towards a pass as he will be over-drafted. I wouldn’t want him as one of my top 4 or 5 guys when there are much safer options, albeit not with the upside.

6. hikeNbike

hikeNbike Well-Known Member

I'm planning on drafting him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mudloggerone likes this.