Johnny football is becoming quite the douche

gizzil

Now possibly facing suspension for accepting "5 figures" for autograph session... Must be tough growing up 3rd generation oil rich, gotta get his family out the hood!!

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I saw this. I hear he use to do these for free but last year or something like that said he was going to charge.

This guy is turning into a big douche bag.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Stupid rules are still rules Johnny....I agree, this kid is becoming easy to dislike.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
Johnny Football: received thousands of dollars in cash for autograph sessions = 30 minute suspension / Devier Posey: received an additional pay of $3.07 = suspended 10 games..

Seems to me that the longer you work the longer the suspension.

wical34

I'm sure after he decides to go pro he will be investigated like Bush and the school will pay for his mistakes. I don't dislike Manziel, nor am I an Ohio State fan, but if the punishment is to be given out, he has had to of done something. You can't punish the kid for not informing you of a signing. The NCAA is trying to pull an illusion act and make media and fans become distracted from the real issue. Their absolute insane rules and their monopoly on "student athletes." The NCAA is an absolute joke in my eyes, which is very depressing as I am an avid college basketball fan and season ticket holder to the University of Michigan.

bodey24

Staff member
Johnny Football: received thousands of dollars in cash for autograph sessions = 30 minute suspension / Devier Posey: received an additional pay of $3.07 = suspended 10 games..

Seems to me that the longer you work the longer the suspension.

There is no proof that he received money for signing autographs. I'm sure that he did, but there still has to be proof.

romanempire

They should bench him for another 30 minutes for his 15 yard penalty.

I know Sumlin's fortunes are tied to Johnny Manziel but he still needs to punish him for his actions yesterday. That scene was completely uncalled for and if Sumlin doesn't get him under control it could real ugly, really fast.

wical34

I know Sumlin's fortunes are tied to Johnny Manziel but he still needs to punish him for his actions yesterday. That scene was completely uncalled for and if Sumlin doesn't get him under control it could real ugly, really fast.

It's football and trash talk. You don't think what he did was provoked? He's an arrogant kid, who know's he is better than his competition. He is going to continue to be himself, no filter and become "the villain." He is the anti-christ to Tim Tebow..

romanempire

It's football and trash talk. You don't think what he did was provoked? He's an arrogant kid, who know's he is better than his competition. He is going to continue to be himself, no filter and become "the villain." He is the anti-christ to Tim Tebow..

I don't care if you are provoked or not. You have to keep your poise. And bumping into your coach and then walking away? That's a punk move. In a big game against SEC opponents drawing an unsportsmanlike penalty can be costly. But hey, talk his trash if he wants to, he does so at his and his team's own peril.