Joel Dreesen

Trickster

Is Dreessen worth picking up and starting this week? It is either him or Benjamin Watson at TE for me this week. Watson had a clunker last week, kind of concerns me

Remote Controller

Is Dreessen worth picking up and starting this week? It is either him or Benjamin Watson at TE for me this week. Watson had a clunker last week, kind of concerns me
The fact that Holmgren got involved and requested more passes to Wr's last week scared me too, and i made the tough choice to move watson because of it.

-- Massaquoi Emerging --
Thu Nov 11, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com​
PSX reports Cleveland Browns WR Mohamed Massaquoi is starting to emerge as a reliable target for rookie QB Colt McCoy. He caught four passes against the Patriots after catching a total of nine in six games. He did not play against the Saints because he was out with a concussion. Last week, Browns president Mike Holmgren said he wants to see more passes go to the wideouts instead of throwing in the middle of the field to tight ends and running backs.

It wasn't too big of knee jerk because I had Tamme, and hernandez, in one league and Tamme in the other. Dreessen is a TE I am gonna grab with a spare DEF not that I see a Q showing up next to Tamme.

#1bears fan

Even when Daniels was healthy he wasnt much of a factor. If Houston is passing they are looking down field all short ball has turned into Arian Foster.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Dreeson got 8 targets in the last game. Granted you'll want the targets to come in the red zone, but in a pinch you can do worse.