Jerry's World

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
God I hope so. I saw a picture of 2 people at this week's cowboy game with Cowboys jerseys customized with rg3 and his number on them

Last edited:

freyguy

Pick to Click
So I would absolutely hate Johnny Boy but kinda torn on RG3. Kinda funny RG3 did this and now he could be Romo's back up.

hikeNbike

What about Kaeperneck? I know horrible last couple years but did have tons of success 2 years prior to that. Kind of rg3 without the big injury history. Its all a guess but to me he has the most to offer out of the three.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Kaep is little more than Aaron Brooks was for the Saints, a flash in the pan. The 9ers demise started the day they chose Kaep over Smith as recent history has shown.
I am not going to completely disagree but I will say I think he has more upside than rg3. Less injury history and don't think his confidence is as shot. Johnny football don't know. On the one hand I think he is a basket case and will never mature. On the other I am wondering some of the late season antics were because he really wanted out of Cleveland. If it were me I'd just draft the qb out of California and let him sit a couple years behind Romo and learn. If he falls to 4 that is. Less baggage than the other three. Good pedigree and will get a chance to develop without being thrust in with high expectations. If and it's a big if Romo can stay healthy.

But if Cowboys aren't doing that the other three are dice rolls. And I like Kaeperneck, then Johnny Football, and last Rg3. At least Kaeperneck has shown he can have regular season and playoff success even if it's a short history.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk