James Harrison close to signing with Cincinnati

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Reports are that Harrison and Cincinnati are ckise to a deal. The former defensive player of the year will bring a vet presence and nastiness that will help this young unit. Should be interesting to see how he fits into a 4-3 though. Will be nice to see him crush Big Ben!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It'll be a very good pick up for the Bengals if you land him Miller. Congrats on a good move. One that I had hoped my Saints would make.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Looks like the two sides are moving futher away. Doesn't look like Harrison will be.in stripes anytime soon.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Supposedly the Bengals also have talked to Carlos Dansby as well. Maybe they are trying to leverage him vs. Harrison. Personally, I would think Dansby would be worth more money.

gizzil

Either way the Bengals are gettin even more stout on D... If I'm in the AFC this is not good news

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well Harrison is a Bengal. 2 yr deal. looks like he finally realized he doesn't have a lot if options.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
This has Greg Lloyd to Carolina written all over it (1 sack, 1 INT, 1 FF, 1 FR, 64 tackles w/Carolina for 1 season), except Lloyd didn't have to totally change schemes. The only thing I have a beef with here is that Harrison really only talked to the Ravens and Bengals. Totally a childish revenge move against the franchise that made him a household name and had no choice but to release him due to unreasonable salary demands.