Jamaal Charles or Brandon Jackson?

Lanigiro

Got Ray Rice as my clear #1 but don't know whether to start Jamaal or Jackson.
I'm leaning towards Jackson cause it's the Bills, but it's not like the Browns are much better. And the Chiefs don't have Aaron Rodgers at QB to toss the ball around.
Thoughts?

Runnik's Hambones

That's a tough call. I'd go Jackson for the matchup at home, but I know others are much higher on Charles than I am. Those 2 become week to week matchup starters for you, I believe.

Lanigiro

That's a tough call. I'd go Jackson for the matchup at home, but I know others are much higher on Charles than I am. Those 2 become week to week matchup starters for you, I believe.

That's pretty much exactly how I'm feeling about it. I'm pretty big on Charles just because of how much he did for me last season. But Jackson should have a pretty big game.

Remote Controller

Charles is more apt to take it to the house. They will both be used similarly, and the key will be which one can finish from outside the 10. Once they get inside of there a different package is brought in that features Thomas Jones and John Kuhn.

cctekguy

Staff member
Something has got to give in the GB vs Buff game.

GB should win handily and every Packer has a chance to have a blow out game, but the score won't be 90 to 0.

If all goes as predicted, GB should have the game in hand by half time and there is a risk that certain "must starts" will find themselves sipping Gatorade with the cheerleaders.

Jackson is one of the guys I can see getting extra bench time to allow Kuhn (and who ever else) to get some reps.

Meantime, Kansas City still sucks despite last weeks upset over SD. They will need Charles and the rest of their starters to come out of Cleveland alive.

Not a prediction, just a thought.