It hurts so bad....

Lanigiro

But I think Ray Rice might get pushed to my bench other than matchups that seem too good. I just can't see starting Ray Rice over Jahvid Best or Peyton Hillis right now.

gizzil

i dont understand the whole everyone loves best... maybe he gets alotta points in low yardage and/or ppr leagues? obviously you gotta keep rice for now but de facto benching him for best and hillis? cmon now - hillis is almost certain to fall off and best is at best unreliable. hes on the freakin lions and has turf toe on both feet (unless you get mad points for yards and receptions)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I was the biggest Hillis hater on the planet. He is a must start. The guy is double digit money week in and week out.

Best is a week by week play, but he is getting back Stafford, the offense is humming along, and he has had a week off to rest. I wouldnt pull Rice for Best personally, but if you have those three as your RBs, you aint doin bad....

Remote Controller

I was the biggest Hillis hater on the planet. He is a must start. The guy is double digit money week in and week out.

Best is a week by week play, but he is getting back Stafford, the offense is humming along, and he has had a week off to rest. I wouldnt pull Rice for Best personally, but if you have those three as your RBs, you aint doin bad....
Sarge has had an EPIC nite of posting! :clap:

#1bears fan

Best hasnt done anything since week 2. Id start Rice over him. Hillis is a must start but R Rice has a nice playoff schedule.