Irish!!!!

It's just nice to be big for a moment :)

Honestly ND had no business winning that game. 6 turnovers and you only score 13 points is not good.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
They can finally play defense! Keeps them in games, but if they want to continue to the run, they have to get better on offense.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree Chris. I'm not a fan but it is great to see Notre Dame doing well once again. It's been a long time coming.

They can finally play defense! Keeps them in games, but if they want to continue to the run, they have to get better on offense.

Hard to get better on offense when Kelly is switching QBs every other drive.

That game was way too big for Golson, I do think it was a smart move to yank him this time around or he would've matched Denard's turnovers. Tommy Rees is NOT the answer though. In the event this year takes a turn for the worse I hope to see Gunner Kiel get some playing time. (he might be redshirt not sure)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
You all know I am not a.big fan of the Irish, I think they get a lot of hype they don't deserve......BUT......this is an exception. This is a Damn good team.the defense is outstanding and the offense is getting better. They played a great game last night.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
looking that way Chris. Sometimes things just come together as a season. Winning the games you should not are how you put together a magical season.