How you looking - Playoffs week 15 edition

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Nice lead against IBL opponents.
Nice lead in EC's funky 2QB league (Thanks Rex and Timmy!)
16 pts behind in one playoff game with Tom Brady to go. He has Pat DS.
14 pt lead in Zealot playoff game with Mutts. Still have Branch, while he has Jennings and Jared Allen.
And in last league, win secured and moving on to championship.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This was a great year thus far and left me with 5 of my 8 teams still alive for the semi-finals.....so here's how it turned out:

Shula - up 26.74 vs Chicago's D. This is against Bodey and unless the Bears have a season high, I could be looking at the finals and a title that has avoided my for 9 years.
Hired Guns - Down 53.43 w/ Brady, Peterson, Harvin, Graham vs EC and she is done for the week. She set the bar high, now it's time to chase it. 14 on avg by each of them is reasonable, but there is a possibility of a cluncker from Minny tomorrow so I'm not feeling great on it. Could be a classic though....
BWW - Well it was a fun season, but I have been officially Vicked over the last two weeks.....this is the match-up that scared me and for good reason. Would have beat either of the other two teams, but dem are the breaks. Good luck to Rotowire in the finals.
Z48 - Down 38.26 w/ Peterson, Peppers, Matthews, Urlacher, Tillman, Woodson vs BJGE, Welker.
OC - Down 71.95 w/ Gronkowski, Graham, Peppers, Hawk vs Forte - Playing Bayton and it does not look good here, Ryan had a hell of a week.

Well not the Semi's I was hoping for but that is how it goes. With some luck i will be looking at 2 or 3 shots at a title.....with out it maybe just 1.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
My last hope for a championship birth lies in SOFFL II.

I have a 17.85 point lead heading into tonight. He has Earl Bennett and Greg Jennings, I have Deion Branch.

drworm

I need the whole Patriots team to take a crap... going against Brady, Welker, Hernandez, and NE Defense. need to keep the lot under 37 points. not looking good.

Won my other semi final match up.

Arctic Dawgs

I need 66yds or a 6yd TD from Jennings tonight to beat Ram in Shula

Looks like we may have the #6 and #8 seeds in the championship match. Both of us have been in the league since day 1 and neither of us has won it all before

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
:woohoo1:

Outlaw Renegades: Beat Bobbeaux and am headed to the Championship Game!
SUDFFL: WON THE TOILET BOWL! and the #1 2011 draft pick
Valrico Nation: Headed to the Championship game for the 4th consecutive year in a row! Love me some local league beat down!

Midseason Challenge: In prime position to serve the almost flawless Chicago Bears their second loss!

maverick824

Local - Got Vicked in the semi's, bout all I can say here.....

Overall, 2 leagues, 2 playoff spots, and now I can turn my eyes forward to next year, continuing successes in these leagues, and hopefully adding some bite to some new ones!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local - Got Vicked in the semi's, bout all I can say here.....

Overall, 2 leagues, 2 playoff spots, and now I can turn my eyes forward to next year, continuing successes in these leagues, and hopefully adding some bite to some new ones!
Feel your pain man, Vick is a BAAAAAADDDDD man!

bobbeaux

:woohoo1:

Outlaw Renegades: Beat Bobbeaux and am headed to the Championship Game!
SUDFFL: WON THE TOILET BOWL! and the #1 2011 draft pick
Valrico Nation: Headed to the Championship game for the 4th consecutive year in a row! Love me some local league beat down!

Midseason Challenge: In prime position to serve the almost flawless Chicago Bears their second loss!

this is one of the leagues i was deciding whether to play torain or not . . . wouldn't have mattered anyway . . . great game, rzr . . . ;) . . . good luck to you in the finals . . . :)