Hernandez whips shackled inmate in prison

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I think we've all heard the story about Aaron whipping another inmate in jail this week but now the rest of the story gets out. The thug jumped on an inmate that was cuffed and shackled while Hernandez wasn't restrained in any way.

Here's a bit more from the good guys at rotoworld.com

"Aaron Hernandez has been reassigned to a more restrictive unit of Bristol County Jail following his Tuesday fight.

Hernandez's new cell looks the same -- a barren room with a bunk bed and a toilet. But now he has to be in cuffs, complete with a waist chain and leg irons, every time he leaves his cell. A source tells NECN that Hernandez was not in handcuffs at the time of the fight, but the other inmate was. "I'm not happy that there may have been a breakdown in our system and our protocols," sheriff Thomas Hodgson said. Hernandez is still awaiting trial after pleading not guilty to the murder of Odin Lloyd."

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Also while I'm on the subject of this idiot. I haven't seen it discussed here but you readers do know don't you that he may be a serial or at least multiple killer? There's a real chance that he killed another man a while back and law enforcement is trying to connect the dots to that slaying as well.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Hernandez is facing assault charges for his role in a February prison fight.

This isn't going to help Hernandez's cause in his murder cases. Hernandez's alleged beatdown of a fellow inmate has also gotten him assigned to a "more restrictive unit" of the Bristol County Jail.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Also while I'm on the subject of this idiot. I haven't seen it discussed here but you readers do know don't you that he may be a serial or at least multiple killer? There's a real chance that he killed another man a while back and law enforcement is trying to connect the dots to that slaying as well.

His most recent murder was to cover up another murder 2-3 tears ago, the most recent victim knew about the other murder and had to be silenced.

Is this what your referring too Mud or is there even more bodies left in his wake ??

If this idiot dont maintain his anger just might be another killing before he even goes to trial on most recent one.

Ahhh, who cares

Last edited: