Handcuff Hell...Which Starter Will Go Down First?

Who Goes Down First?

• Joseph Addai

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Adrian Peterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Gore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamal Lewis

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keep Moreno....He's a stud

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

cctekguy

Staff member
12 team, 3 keeper league, PPR, QB=TD6...

I kept Drew Brees at the cost of a #1, AJ @ a 2, and Chris Johnson @ 4.

I was determined to get a RB2 to go with CJ with my only top 4 pick. By the time the 3rd round rolled around, best available was Moreno and Ward. :xpuke:

Against my better judgment and despite my horrible history with Denver RBs, I selected Moreno. I don't know who determined that he deserved the high ranking that he had, but I think I bought a used car from the same fellow.

The draft continued, and knowing I was hosed with Knowshow Mykneego, I started feasting on quality handcuffs in hope that I could land a ringer before the bye weeks hit.

One week down and no critical injuries :mad:

LT got dinged up and lots of buzz about him being finished, but GUESS WHO didn't draft Sproles? :banghead:

Week 2 approacheth and I still have no obvious #2 RB and am to a point where my strategy is guessing who will get injured this week.

I will soon have to start unloading my injury bait to make room for bye week fill-ins so I need you all to help me figure out who will get crippled first and make one of my handcuffs a starter.

I have:

Donald Brown
Chester Taylor
Glen Coffee
James Davis

Which of the monster's head will fall off and leave the tail to rule?

...or will Morsayno become something :kneeslap: :biglaugh: :rolllaugh:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I dont see Addai being able to hold off D.Brown from becoming the Colts starter real soon. First game Addai avg 2.3 per carry not so great but did catch 5 passes for 35yrds 7.0 per.

Last edited by a moderator:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sonnds like Willie will fall now that LT has stumbled. I enjoyed your post. What week do I get to seek revenge from last year?

GZ2525

I like Chester Taylor a lot this year. I just think he will continue to get some solid action, especially when teams with good defenses target AD

JackG1980

D. Brown or C. Taylor will be nice pickups. Taylor is a proven back and will have some big games this year.

cctekguy

Staff member
It looks like Coffee will be the first to go. I hate to just drop him cuz the Gore owner will snatch him up. I tried to trade with him for Lance Moore but I think he realizes that I will have to dump Coffee anyway.

James Davis will go next. I don't think the owner of Jamal Lewis is smart enough to pick him up, so I might could get him back off the wire if need be.

Taylor and Brown are posting bye week kind of numbers already so I can't afford to let them go.

Moreno is the one chapping my ass. Maybe I'll try to trade him for a decent TE and hang on to Davis a little longer. What a waste of a 3rd rounder. :sad: