Handcuff for Blount?

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I drafted Allen Bradford this year, but it seems like Kreg Lumpkin could be the backup to Blount this year. Is he worth adding? I'd need to drop Andre Caldwell to make that happen...do you think Caldwell has any value? Should I try and move him for a late round pick or something or just drop his ass?

cctekguy

Staff member
I have Blount in one league and, frankly, never really gave a thought to a handcuff .

Just don't see him missing any games.

That's probably not very smart, though.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
At this point, Lumpkin and Bradford are just about equal. Remember, TB won't be quick to highlight a true #2 at this point. Lumpkin was brought to Tampa last year right along side Huggins, but then got injured right along side Huggins too. He's basically starting over and earning his stripes with the rookies.

In the meantime, don't be surprised to see Earnest Graham sprinkled in as one of the rotational change of pace backs while the boys are learning to be men. Graham is an incredible FB but can handle an A-Train route from time to time.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Pretty much the summary on this is:

One Punch is going to be impossible to handcuff, because it would probably be on a series by series basis.

As far as Caldwell, Id drop him. The Bengals are a disaster.