Halftime entertainment not eligible for social security for once....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not a big BEP fan, but their performances are usually entertaining and Fergy is easy to look at! Glad to see the NFL is finally moving past titty gate and getting a modern performance out there.....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I like their music, its feel good up beat. AH who am i kidding, shes got some nice breasticles. Hope when i motor boat the tv, others aren't looking.

efactor

Coming at you
I thought it was pretty good. Lot of energy. Would have liked to have seen the complete version of "Good Night" but overall, I liked it. It's a super bowl halftime show and there is going to be more flash than substance for the short time they are out there. Much better than the Who and the other geezers that have been run out there the last couple years.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree with E. Thought it was decent. Some issues with the sound system, but from an entertainment standpoint I thought it did the job. I like the Slash portion of it as well.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I liked the dancing block-heads. I thought it was an appropriate touch to the traditional half-time show entertainment.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I really didn't care for it at all. Only thing i got out of it positive wise is the lighted up clothes. Kinda had a fun feeling to it. The singing was horrible. I like fergie and all and not sure if it was her or if the sound team did a bad job setting up. She sounded weak. As if she doesnt have the voice to fill such a large venue. She definitly sounds better when she sings in the studio than that. Flyleaf could have rocked halftime. She has the voice that will carry in such a big venue as cowboy stadium. Of course it was the first year for the SB to be there and hopefully next time they work out the bad accustics.