Going Forward - Which QB?

mills

I place all of these QBs around the same in rankings, so I'm curious what the Outlaws think about the rest of the season.

Fitzpatrick
Garrard
McNabb

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I place all of these QBs around the same in rankings, so I'm curious what the Outlaws think about the rest of the season.

Fitzpatrick
Garrard
McNabb
I dont' trust Garrard or his team any farther than I can throw them.

McNabb will continue to start, but using what targets?

Fitz is locked in at starter, but I don't know he is a consistant fantasy pt getter.

so where would I rank them?

McNabb
then Fitz
then Garrard

Vicious_Machine

Fitz just slightly ahead of Garrard.
and farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at the bottom: McNabb

McNabb has 7 TDs this year. And has 0 games with more then 1 TD. eeww??

The problem with Garrard is, hit & miss. 3 games with 3 or more TDs, 2 games with no TDs. So I would personally like Fitz, who has TDs every game, and generally multi-TDs game.

cctekguy

Staff member
Fitz couldn't beat out Edwards for the starting job. He's the benefactor of teams looking beyond them to their next game.

Garrard (as previously mentioned) is erratic.

Nabbs is the seasoned professional on a marginally decent team.

Nabbs 1st, Fitz last, Garrard 2nd by default.

Vicious_Machine

McNabb has 7 TDs in 8 games. Fitz has 12 TDs in 5 starts.

"He's the benefactor of teams looking beyond them to their next game."

How is that an argument AGAINST Fitz in FF?????? So teams were looking past them before when they were 0-3? But now that they are 0-7, teams will take them seriously?????

maverick824

at this point in the year, i'm looking at their potential playoff schedules....if you have a QB carousel, you simply can NOT overlook the value of an avg QB vs a weak pass D(ranked 20th or worse)......so let's look...

McNabb - Only weak pass left in reg is TEN....playoff schedule is yuck city with TB(6) and DAL(7)....title game would be JAX(27)
Fitz - Faces avg D's all the way, playoffs look great with CLE(26), MIA(17), and NE(30)
Garrard - Faces 3 weak D's the rest of the way(HOU, CLE, TEN), with 2 top 5 d's to avoid. Playoffs look avg with OAK(5), IND(14), WAS(31)

I'd play matchup w Garrard and Fitz, using Garrard's cupcakes, and start Fitz in the playoffs.

Vicious_Machine

good point Mav, if I could stream Garrard & Fitz based on matchups, I would do that.

Especially when Garrard plays Washington. Any time you can get a QB vs Jags-Houston-Washington, it needs to be considered.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I dont' trust Garrard or his team any farther than I can throw them.

McNabb will continue to start, but using what targets?

Fitz is locked in at starter, but I don't know he is a consistant fantasy pt getter.

so where would I rank them?

McNabb
then Fitz
then Garrard
gonna change here.

I will go Fitz then McNabb then Garrard.

Garrard just sucks, and McNabb now is in Shanny's dog house.