Give Advice to Player

Scout200

If you could give advice to a NFL player to improve how they play, who would you give advice to and what would it be?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This is actually a pretty good question.

Id tell Tashard Choice to ride out his contract in Dallas, go FA, and go to someone who will let him on the field consistently

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Id tell Tashard Choice to ride out his contract in Dallas, go FA, and go to someone who will let him on the field consistently
Interesting, per Sporting news, Choice is an RFA this year.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Carson Palmer - Shut up......work on your mechanics and throwing motion with an independent throwing coach this offseason (this is a guy who needs to get Gruden's number). He needs to work on what is broken with HIM before he starts worrying about all the other crap.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
If you could give advice to a NFL player to improve how they play, who would you give advice to and what would it be?

Jets' Rex Ryan: Don't play the Steelers.

Same goes for Booger-man Sanchez. Just don't play the Steelers and you'll be all right. What WAS that booger-thing anyways?

Scout200

Thanks! :) My advice would be:

Alex Smith - "Use your legs more, maybe you'll get more first downs."

Joe Flacco - "Trust your arm more."

Tim Tebow - "Work on going through your progressions quicker."

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, I will give it a shot.

Carson Palmer: Retire. You show them! You are the man in control,.....and never play the game you love ever again! That will show them :rant: :rolleyes:

Tennesee: Wow Brilliant move! First you waste as much time as possible on a mentally unstable young Qb, and now this and other moves have cost you one of the most respected HCs in the game. Great move there. I just read where you are losing some upper office folks too. Bud Adams - the rats are jumping off a sinking ship....what ya gonna do?!?!?

Cincinnati - Do NOT Tag Benson. He is a dime a dozen Rb. You have gobs of FA opportunity, as well as draft hopes. Use the tag if you must to keep Jonathan Joseph. When he is healthy, he is money.

Carolina - Can you let DeWill walk? Don't know, but if you re-sign him you have to deal Goodson or Stewart. Personally I would deal Stewart before he has his anual pre-season injury. Value is high right now.

Philadelphia - Make a Qb call THIS year and stick with it. If Vick is the guy, sign him. Then deal Kolb to give him the shot you promised him. Just think, you could always bring McNabb back as a back up :eek: :xpuke: