Free NFL Redzone today

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Free NFL Redzone today.

:pickle::koolaid::pickle:

I had to call Comcast to find out what channel it is. So call your cable provider to find out the channel if you don't know.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
No friggin way!! Thanks SN! :hug:

Verizon Fios Channel = 335 / HD 835

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I think if you have picture in picture is the only way i'd watch it

I have ATT-U-Verse cant find it listed, oh well

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Your kidding Right
So watching plays in the redzone is better than watching any game you want :hmmm:

Yeah it's pretty sweet, from a fantasy stand point that is. When nobody is in the redzone you still get to see highlights from many different teams. No commercials is nice too and the commentary is pretty funny most of the time.

I couldn't get this yesterday, I have DirecTV and went to the 700's lookin for it and it wasn't free, then I went back down to the NFL Network, nothing. Was it free for Comcast subscribers or something?

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
We get to try it out for free this coming Sunday here in the GTA (Toronto, ON).

Let's give it a shot. I don't really know if it's something that I really care for. Sure it gets you to the highlights when they are in the RedZone, but you still miss some of the real big plays that lead to the TD in the RedZone. Sometimes the best play is a QB sack and they don't show that.

Also, I don't know if you saw the pic from last year I posted with my buddy's place I watch the game. We can watch 6 games now on Sunday in its entirety, so I don't think there is a big need for RedZone now.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Sure it gets you to the highlights when they are in the RedZone, but you still miss some of the real big plays that lead to the TD in the RedZone.

Not the case. They show all the big plays. It may be a few seconds late from real time, but they will show it. They even use split screens if two good things are going on at once.

People doubt the Redzone, until they try it.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
It's $49 per season at Verizon Fios... and we bought it! Finally a channel who pampers my inability to chose just one game to watch :taz: