First big sleeper of 2012 is emerging....Kevin Ogletree....wow

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Kid is doing some work tonight! Looks like we have our answer to who is going to fill Laurent Robinson's shoes! Early in the 3rd Q, he has 6 rec for 87 yds and 2 TD's.

#1bears fan

With Whitten banged up and staying into block Ware, I would be surprised if he can maintain those numbers, I'll stay away from this one.. I agree with Duece Bennet might be the better add and you wont need to waste your waiver spot before the sunday games.

gizzil

Im holdin out hope that austin will get in the swing of things quickly and prove better. who has room for two cowboys on the squad

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
8 rec, 114 yds and 2 TD's.

Before you dismiss his performance, a few things to consider. Austin and Bryant are not exactly pictures of health. the WR3 did VERY well in that same system last year, even when Austin and Bryant were in the line-up. With the attention that Austin, Bryant and Witten draw; the WR3 sees a lot of opportunities and it appears that Romo has no issue getting the ball to him if he is open.

Now I wouldn't expect that line each week obviously, but he should be one of the top WW target next week.

I agree on Bennett as well, he should be on your radar as well if you need help at TE. He looked solid and Giant TE's tend to do better than people expect each year.

Remote Controller

I look at him as Nate Burleson but young, up and coming. You might as well have Ogeltree as your #5 because his ceiling isn't established. Both are on high powered offenses, and we saw that Laurent did okay last year.

gizzil

yeah they also abused that 5th string corner (tryon?) for all of those td's. (austin included) and he bit on every double move. every time they needed a first down too. including the last one. terrell thomas and the coe guy were both injured. that secondary was as bust down as it gets

Runnik's Hambones

If this wasn't his best game, then he's certainly worth picking up

I don't mean to say he's not worth picking up, I'm just saying that I don't see him repeating that performance any other game this year. I attribute most of his success, without taking away from the fact that he played well, to the Giant's secondary being terrible.

deuce4321

Driller
I don't mean to say he's not worth picking up, I'm just saying that I don't see him repeating that performance any other game this year. I attribute most of his success, without taking away from the fact that he played well, to the Giant's secondary being terrible.

They get to play the Giants again this season.