Ahmad Bradshaw
Le'Veon Bell PIT v IND
Antonio Brown PIT v IND
Mike Wallace MIA V JAC
Miles Austin CLE v OAK
Dwayne Allen IND @ PIT
Shayne Graham NO v GB
Houston Texans HOU @ TEN

I'm either going to kill it or ill get oblierated.

But I'm still on Fanduels free entry I won so nothing but profits if I win.
Curious, what was your score?

jjtweeks

this was my highest scoring week ever but then again a lot of people went off this week. I played 3 different lineups this week the steelers O lineup got me 182 , the cutler, maclin, forte, miami d lineup got me 172 and another got me 145. I played all quintuples and triple ups so was in the money on all.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Scoring was crazy this week, but the week to point at qb......I was actually OK with the 13 teddy b for with his salary, but with the huge scoring that went on, it was swallowed up.

Ended up with a profit of 17 despite being shut out on my 10 man leagues and dropping both my triple ups (finshed 2 solid out in 1).

The tments are where i did good. 2nd in a 100 man with 159 and also had a LG tment cash with that line up. Happy with it, but that was my oh what could have been line up. Also had a 145 and a 167 that cashed (167 was in a fffc qualifier and it was only good for a min cash!)

ExperiencedRookie

The top score in the $5 58,000 entry tournament was insane. It was something like 232.6. I've never seen a lineup like it in all my life. It took 175+ points to even get in the money this week in there.

It's kind of fun to think that some random guy, just like you or I is punching in some players on a Saturday afternoon and is headed towards 15k.