Fan Duel Week 4

ExperiencedRookie

Im looking at it right now. I see a few QB values, but nothing I feel great about.

I like Romo the best of anyone at this point. Solid matchup for him and decent price tag.

First RB I went looking for was Snelling and I can't seem to find him on the list. Weird!

ExperiencedRookie

I agree! How about Glennon at home for prob 5k? He's not currently listed on there though.

Speaking of Oakland. McFadden looks like a nice play

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree on McFadden.

Just played around with Flynn at 5k.

Flynn 5000
McFadden 7300
Forte 8500
Bryant 8600
T Smith 7000
Edelman 6500
Thomas 6600
Succop 5200
KC D 5300

Not sure how I feel about this

A

Axe Elf

I just started filling in names and came up with this off the top of my head--I may end up using it as my final effort.

Peyton Manning - At home in a shootout with the Eagles, ranked 29th against the pass. Worth $9900.
Adrian Peterson - An American Beast in London; PIT is #22 vs the run. Worth $9600.
Jamaal Charles - The only RB with 100 combined yards and a TD in each of the first 3 games--at home against the Giants' 27th ranked rush defense. Worth $9500.
Josh Gordon - See if the show can continue at home; you know Hoyer will target him 20 times. Lots of potential for only $6500.
Eddie Royal - Rivers went away from him last week and everything fell apart. Home against DAL's 22nd pass defense, Rivers should come back to him. $4800 deal.
Santonio Holmes - 1(3)/13/0 Wk 1. 3(6)/51/0 Wk 2. 5(10)/154/1 Wk 3. As he gets healthier, he has increased in targets, receptions, yards and TDs. $4700 steal.
Charles Clay - Averaging 5 receptions for 70 yards per game and plays on MNF. Also lines up as a FB at the goalline, and has run in 1 TD already. Dirt cheap $4600.
Greg Zeurlein - Home dome on Thursday night; fair offense against a fair defense equals FG opportunities. $100 above minimum salary.
(Dan Bailey is the same price if you don't want to use Thursday players.)
Kansas City Chiefs - Red hot defense at home against an offense that has been misfiring on all cylinders when pressured--and only $300 above minimum salary.

Remaining Budget: $0

If the three headliners can just be the studs that they are, I like the supporting cast to deliver a 140 point week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Giving me something to think about there....I like the top 3 and looks like there is a way to pull it off.....

Did not do well when trying to find a bargain basement QB, so going sure fire STUD may work. Holmes is a great catch in the cheapy pile.

At some point RB's have to start lighting it up you would think.....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Played with a version of elf manning lineup

Manning 9900
AP 9600
Forte 8500
T Smith 7000
Holmes 4700
M Brown 5000
Clay 4600
Prater 5400
KC D 5300

Two spots here I am unsure of. 3rd WE, around 5k to spend, Brown is in there, but liking for a better option.
WR1, like Smith, but can swap prater for Bailey and get D Jackson.....

Arctic Dawgs

Got over to the site for the 1st time this morning and mucked around a bit. Wound up really heavy on Den

Peyton $9.9
Forte $8.5
Hillman $5.3
Dem Thomas $8.4
Gordon $6.5
Dwan Harris $4.5
Jul Thomas $6.6
Haushka $5.o
KCC $5.3

Hillman and Harris were to get under the cap. I'll look into it some more over the weekend

ExperiencedRookie

Maybe it's to keep me from trying to hit big with the same junk player 2 weeks in a row.

Just looked over his stats. J Rodgers is actually getting more snaps and playtime. Snelling just has gotten the scores

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Got over to the site for the 1st time this morning and mucked around a bit. Wound up really heavy on Den

Peyton $9.9
Forte $8.5
Hillman $5.3
Dem Thomas $8.4
Gordon $6.5
Dwan Harris $4.5
Jul Thomas $6.6
Haushka $5.o
KCC $5.3

Hillman and Harris were to get under the cap. I'll look into it some more over the weekend

Might be a little too heavy on Denver given the receivers can be hit or miss. Peyton could have a great day and it could be Decker and Welker getting all the action just as easily as Thomas and Thomas.....mix in Hillman and you really are all in on Denver. Not a bad deal if they didn't have SOOOO many other weapons.

I personally woudl look to diversify it a little. May be stick with one of the receiving options and find another cheap RB play.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, I have decided to split my teams this week. I have two teams I like and I could not being myself to bet my whole week on Matt Flynn. So I went with my Flynn line up in a large tment, a 20 team league and 3 10 man leagues. I went with my Manning line up in 4 10 man leagues and a triple up. Also have 1 1pm games team.

Here is what they look like:
Flynn 5k
Dmac 7.3k
Forte 8.5k
Bryant 8.6k
Thomas 8.4k
T. Smith 7k
Clay 4.6k
Succop 5.2k
KC D 5.3k

Manning 9.9k
Peterson 9.6k