FA day signings

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Shonn Greene signs with Tennessee. Kills any value he may jave had and takes a hit on CJ's value as well.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Shonn Greene signs with Tennessee. Kills any value he may jave had and takes a hit on CJ's value as well.

I am not sure. remember when he first came in and he split carries with the burger meister? Both had a few good seasons together. IF they run as they used to, both could have decent.

Phicinfan

Administrator
:wow: Avril signs with Seattle, my gosh they are gonna have a good defense again next year.

efactor

Coming at you
Crabs, Davis, and boldin along with a mobile stud qb will cause dc's fits.

Throw Jenkins into the mix as a deep threat and if they use LaMichael James in a Sproles kind of way, with that OL and a year of experience for Kaep, the scoreboard will be lighting up. I hope Harbaugh has them stepping on peoples throats this year..........

efactor

Coming at you
Sophomore slump is a myth. He will be better in 2013. Kid is a monster talent in a great organization to develop a QB.

Funny how often you read of Kaep as a "running" QB. Guy is a passer who can run. He's not a gimmick...........

Phicinfan

Administrator
Uh, isn't Kaepernick past the sophomore slump? Last time I checked he was drafted in 2011.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Other key signings that happened late:
Rodgers - Cromartie Cb formerly of Phi goes to Denver
Josh Cribbs Wr/KR formerly of CLE to Arizona - not signed yet though
LaRon Landry S formerly of Jets goes to Indy
Derek Cox Cb formerly of Jax to San Diego
Avril DE formerly of Det goes to Seattle

Phicinfan

Administrator
Chiefs get Sean Smith Cb formerly of Miami. They now have Smith, Flowers and Dunta Robinson to combat Decker, Thomas and Welker in Denver

efactor

Coming at you
Chiefs get Sean Smith Cb formerly of Miami. They now have Smith, Flowers and Dunta Robinson to combat Decker, Thomas and Welker in Denver

Good signing for KC. Seems like they have a plan and not just doing random signings.

Was hoping Smith would end up in SF.