Eli Manning top of the class?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I think not. Read it today he thinks and even went on some show saying he is one of the NFLs top teir QBs equal to Tom Brady. I just had to laugh, maybe just maybe someday he will be able to say that but seriously, saying that now? Esp after his paltry td/int ratio of last year. He has along was to go, if he even ever gets there, to be used in the same sentence as being equal as Tom. Last great QB NY had was Phil Simms and hes no Phil Simms. When i think of great in the nfl now adays i think of Brees, Brady, Peyton(even tho age is catching up with him). Not Eli.

cctekguy

Staff member
In minor defense of Eli....

Gotta be tough living in Peyton's shadow.

He's spent his whole life having to jump up and down shouting "Look At Me, Look At Me".

He's never been given the luxury of being humble.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I think not. Read it today he thinks and even went on some show saying he is one of the NFLs top teir QBs equal to Tom Brady. I just had to laugh, maybe just maybe someday he will be able to say that but seriously, saying that now? Esp after his paltry td/int ratio of last year. He has along was to go, if he even ever gets there, to be used in the same sentence as being equal as Tom. Last great QB NY had was Phil Simms and hes no Phil Simms. When i think of great in the nfl now adays i think of Brees, Brady, Peyton(even tho age is catching up with him). Not Eli.

Phil Simms... really? Eli is a much better QB than Simms ever was. Eli's not great but he's damn good IMO.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
He won a superbowl before Peyton...

He also beat a team many thought was unstoppable and ruined the Pats claim to being the greatest team ever.

Let's be honest though...Eli's statement is ridiculous!