DukDown...Bill is Due!

GBG

Loser
You'll take your vBucks how I tell you to.

Duk's next post was:

Oh, I personally don't care about any grade, more just debating points. The Niners spent a 3rd round pick on Jason Hill, and signed Brandon Jones, a former 3rd round pick. So between Josh Morgan, Brandon Jones, Jason Hill, Arnaz Battle, and possibly Isaac Bruce, the Niners are set at WR. Now if Michael Crabtree is available at 1.10, then it might be another story.

You should post the entire conversation not just the bits and pieces that fit your inflated ego.

Remote Controller

The next post isn't later on. It's in the same conversation. Duk called that one out and it should stand, in my opinion, and I only interjected because Bomb did. This seems to be between them and I side with Duk.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Could put it to a vote..... 12 SO members who have no interest in the outcome.

Treat it like a civil trial, majority wins.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I like vBucks as much as the next guy, but the "v" stands for "virtual" (that means not real)
We're really disputing this?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I like vBucks as much as the next guy, but the "v" stands for "virtual" (that means not real)
We're really disputing this?
ONce again I find it necessary to complain about you bringing logic and reason to a thread here. Seriously...this has got to stop.

On a side note....I kinda feel Duk is vindicated. I can't see a team like San Fran passing on that good a quality when staring them in the face...and it was called in the same thread. JMO though

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I just want to wear a powdered wig and hold a trial ;)

0005058_thumb.jpg

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
ONce again I find it necessary to complain about you bringing logic and reason to a thread here. Seriously...this has got to stop.

LOL! Sorry, I promise it will never happen again!

I'll start arguing now, just to see sarge in that wig.