Drop CJ spiller?

Vicious_Machine

Agreed with RC, no way in hell i'm dropping Spiller. He should be the starter in Buffalo, only reason Lynch started was to show him off for a potential trade.

All the guys listed there are just WW adds, no way I am dropping a potential starting RB for bunch of guys who are not clear #1 WRs. PPR or Not.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
yes drop Spiller. If you are not in PPR, drop his sorry butt.

I am almost at the point to start posting I told you so messages. Spiller is not the starter, nor will he be. Yes, Lynch was being showcased, but also they want to make sure Jackson is fully healed. Spiller will be used, but as a 3rd down back on passing options and spread out. Net a very weak impersonation of Bush.

If you could get D.Thomas I would do it in a heart beat.

JackG1980

yes drop Spiller. If you are not in PPR, drop his sorry butt.

I am almost at the point to start posting I told you so messages. Spiller is not the starter, nor will he be. Yes, Lynch was being showcased, but also they want to make sure Jackson is fully healed. Spiller will be used, but as a 3rd down back on passing options and spread out. Net a very weak impersonation of Bush.

If you could get D.Thomas I would do it in a heart beat.

Thank you.... I have Spiller but I am keeping him in my PPR + return yards league. He will have big games every now and then but most of his point will come off of big plays. IN non PPR leagues I will get D. Thomas quick. First game back and he has a 100 yard TD game. It is hard not to think he will get lots of looks from Orton.

Remote Controller

Agreed with RC, no way in hell i'm dropping Spiller. He should be the starter in Buffalo, only reason Lynch started was to show him off for a potential trade.

All the guys listed there are just WW adds, no way I am dropping a potential starting RB for bunch of guys who are not clear #1 WRs. PPR or Not.
I wouldn't keep him in non-ppr. I would have only considered drafting him in a ppr format.

maverick824

if it's a redraft league, then he has 0 value in standard scoring, drop him and get someone more viable......

however, if its a keeper/dynasty format, i'd keep him, just to package him at trade deadline to a team building for next yr.....

gizzil

DROP

if you can get tolbert OR snelling whatre ya waitin for! i did it for fumbletower for christs sake