Drop Caddy to pick up Blount?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I continue to think Blount is more valuable the rest of the season, but he is also a lot more risky. If this is a ppr league, I think I still keep Caddy, if not, swing for the fences and grab Blount.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
No harm in having both. I have both in a league, it will come in handy if Caddy goes down again (knock on wood).

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I'm reading reports from the Bucs HQ saying that Caddy will soon be transitioned into a 3rd down back instead of the every down back. Blount is targeted for that position.

Now, just because they're dreaming of this scenario doesn't mean it will automatically come to fruition (Huggins injury for example) but this is the game plan.

Coachnorm

More info is always good info:

After their performance in Sunday's 18-17 win over the Rams, Cadillac Williams and LeGarrette Blount were each awarded a game ball by Bucs coach Raheem Morris. But they can expect to share one for the rest of the season. Blount made his case for more playing time by rushing 11 times for 72 yards, 66 yards in the second half. He had a 46-yard run called back after a penalty. On Monday, offensive coordinator Greg Olson indicated the Bucs plan to use Blount and Williams as their primary running back rotation. But he was quick to note that Williams will not be limited to third-down duty.By all accounts, Williams has been dreadful as a runner this season, averaging a mere 2.5 YPC. He has, however, been usable in PPR lately, catching five or more passes in three of his last four games. Blount, on the other hand, is averaging 4.9 YPC and just missed out on a 100-yard game in Week 7. Despite Olson's assertions, Blount likely is not far away from becoming the early-down back and relegating Williams into a third-down role.

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/flex-week-8-a-37581/#ixzz13hetdSsY

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
That's interesting.... I wonder which report will be right. So the real question left is, where will Caddy really end up?

Vicious_Machine

Im sold on Blount! One TD = 12 receptions! I think Blount takes over entirely for Caddy soon, who has been just god awful.

Also, Cadillac had crazy grabs the last 2 games (15), remember, his career high is only 30 grabs! Im not buying on him getting those 6+ grabs a game. I expect 2-3, and thats if he somehow holds off Blount.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
(KFFL) Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Earnest Graham (hamstring), CB Elbert Mack (heel), CB Aqib Talib (calf) and TE Kellen Winslow (knee) all practiced fully Thursday, Oct. 28.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Here is the Friday injury report for the Buccaneers heading into Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals:

Center Jeff Faine (quadriceps), right guard Jeremy Trueblood (knee), and defensive tackle Brian Price (pelvis) have been ruled out for the game.

Cornerbacks Aqib Talib (calf) and Elbert Mack (heel), tight end Kellen Winslow (knee), fullback Earnest Graham (hamstring), running back LeGarrette Blount (illness), and defensive end Alex McGee (illness) are listed as probable.

Linebacker Geno Hayes (knee) and defensive end Kyle Moore (shoulder) are listed as questionable, while wide receiver Preston Parker (knee) is doubtful to play.

James Lee will make his first career start at the right tackle position in place of Trueblood.