drop Berrian for desean jackson or crayton?

Darnoc

What are your thoughts? I'm leaning towards Crayton here, but Berrian might still be the better option if Favre gets his groove back..

Thanks-

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'll keep my opinion to myself and look forward to what the other Outlaws have to say here Darnoc. I face a simular situation in one of my leagues.

What about it Outlaws, good idea or not?

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Is there someone else you can drop instead of Berrian? I wouldn't be so quick to count him out. No doubt the fantasy potential in D.Jackson and Crayton are worth grabbing if you can, but once Farve and BB hook up I expect we'll start to see fireworks again.

If there isn't someone else you can afford to let go of, I'd target Crayton over Jackson mainly because of the QB strength in Romo vs. McNabb's backup...at least for the upcoming weeks.

GZ2525

Please keep Berrian. The man was injured last week. Crayton and Jackson are good, but I'd keep Berrian. Is there anyone else you could drop.

What type of league has D. Jax available on the waiver wire?

RZR raises a valid concern about the substitution for McNabb but I would lean toward Jackson until we see Berrian start to produce. I would have to expect it to eventually happen but am not sure if this will be the week.

I have a bias against the Cowboys in general so I doubt I can give an objective evaluation of Crayton but he has struck me as a player that produces enough to make him interesting but has not shown me he can produce consistently like his "potential" would indicate.

GZ2525

Id still go with Berrian then either of those two. He is a much better WR and Brett will need the targets once teams solely target stopping the Vikings run.

Darnoc

It's an 8 person league with 15 player teams- not ideal I know, but my main league was disbanded and this was a last minute thing.

I recently dropped Anthony Gonzalez for Thomas Jones.

My team:

Romo
McNabb

Turner
Slaton
T Jones (Jets)
Kevin Smith

Moss
Berrian
Boldin
Bryant

Witten
Shockey

Bears
Titans

Kris Brown

sboy777

no reason to keep two Def in an 8 team league.. id drop da Bears

DEF is easy each week i just pick up the best matchup.. but thats just how i play it

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I agree with AD. Shockey was nothing but inconsistent last year and only 1 of many targets in New Orleans. You've got gold with Witten, barring injury and his bye week.