Arctic Dawgs

Cle gave up 3 picks to move up 1 spot to #3 for Richardson

Jax gave up a 4th to move up 2 spots to #5 for Blackmon

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Re: Draft Day Trades

Eagles move up , get guy they want, and still have 2 second round picks....yeah baby

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Good move by Cincy, get the young Cb they needed. Jets boof again on pick. What a mess some of this draft has been, Jets and Seahawks made bad moves.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

Cin trades down to 27 and pick up a late 3rd. NE moves into the #21 spot. I like this move. Pick up another pick tomorrow and slide a few spots where they are still a lot of players that can fill needs for them. Decastro would have been tough for me to pass on, but the kid from Georgia is still there along with the WR Hill. 3 players I think they would be happy with. Maybe a RB as well....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
BWAHAHAHA......Browns take a 37 year old rookie QB......so......the Browns give up 3 picks to move up one spot they did not have to, and now they take a senior citizen to play QB.....not a good day for Cleveland IMO.

Coachnorm

Steelers pick Guard DeCastro. Some have said he is the best O lineman in the draft even though he doesn't play the most popular OL position.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Steelers pick Guard DeCastro. Some have said he is the best O lineman in the draft even though he doesn't play the most popular OL position.
sonofabitch! I can handle passing on him, but it ****es me off that the Steelers just sit back and get the steal of the first round. Great pick by them.

4th Bama player just goes with Hightower going to NE. 2nd time NE had traded up in the first round.

Coachnorm

It's not Decastro, but Zeitler is a nice addition to the Bengals Oline.

That was a great pick too. I like picking Guards, OTackles protect your QB. But Guards open holes for the RBs. You need a good interior lineman to make that happen. Both the Bengals and Steelers needed that Guard boost to put a bit more teeth in the running game. You really need at least one great guard.