Done deal: Rosenfels a Viking

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
because this is the vikings, and in their minds, they just made the playoffs with tarvaris jackson at QB, so the evil experiment is still not over yet. one of these years we just need to go 4-12 and finally get rid of childrss and thus t-jack.

DearbornDolfan

But, it is an interesting point. Both Rosenfels and Ferotte were on Miami at the same time and both did pretty poorly. The fact that they have both found some success on other teams goes to show that it was more Miami that was the problem than them.

Um, not really. Yes, they were both on the same Dolphins team in '05, but that was an acknowledged period of mediocrity. When Sage was a starter, many Dolfans were under the delusion that the Fins could make a playoff run if "things broke right."

A lot of the Dolphins' problems were at QB, had been since Marino left. Mind you, Marino was so good that the Fins could get by with, at best, good receivers, so there was no real effort on that end. But, still, QB was the big one.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Frerotte is getting boot-to-ass as soon as tomorrow.....and oddly enough the Texans are interested in his services.

GRS0002

T.Jackson isn't a winner, but he's not a loser. Rosenfels is a loser. He always manages to find a way to lose. I'd rather have Rex Grossman for the same cost. Rex and Sage throw to the wrong team more then you'd want, but at least Rex is a winner part of the time and Rex is more then motivated to show the Bears they screwed up.

T.Jackson isn't a winner, but he's not a loser. Rosenfels is a loser. He always manages to find a way to lose. I'd rather have Rex Grossman for the same cost. Rex and Sage throw to the wrong team more then you'd want, but at least Rex is a winner part of the time and Rex is more then motivated to show the Bears they screwed up.
He's no Neil O'Donnell, but the ability to lose in regular season gimmies isn't a great sign.

Rose is no Rex, yet

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sage added to the mix or not, If Minny is smart they will be getting Warner on a plane to Minny first thing Friday am.

Sage added to the mix or not, If Minny is smart they will be getting Warner on a plane to Minny first thing Friday am.
I thanked you on this point, but...

duh

There is a small bone in my left pinky finger that wants this to be true. Aundrae Allison all Over you

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
This deal is done and Sage has signed an extension for 2 years, $9 million. That's a pretty big price tag for someone unless you expect them to play, but a pretty low tag for someone (and short term) if you expect them to be any good. Very odd.

RLLD

I think Sage is the day 1 starter, but not sure if that really means much from a fantasy perspective.

I bet that Minny goes after a QB in round 2

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Why would they draft a QB when they have Booty? Is there something we don't know? Give the guy a chance and see what he can do.