Does the 2nd MIA WR have any value?

aspera1163

I just got done drafting through 25 rounds of a dynasty IDP with receptions counting as 1pt and Devone Bess was the only other Dolphins WR drafted and it wasnt until the last round. My thought is that Bess, Hartline, or Camarillo (whoever gets the #2 job) will have some sleeper potential because of the double teams Marshall will face. Fasano is not really a great 2nd option so Im thinking that #2 WR will get some real quality looks with 1 on 1 coverage against the 2nd/3rd best DB on the opposing team.

Just looking for some thoughts..

Fire

in the hole
Bess is solid that late in PPR. He will get his share of receptions no matter who wins the #2 job.

Remote Controller

I like Camarillo coming off of a season he was coming off of an injury to get reintroduced in additional action. Most feel it will be bess. I like Camarillo. .....and no he doesn't hold much value. I think Ricky Williams is the big winner when it comes to the brandon Marshall bonus this year. He is gonna be receiving the ball in SPACE this year!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This is an excellent question. By default the 2 there has to have SOME value.

I would honestly look at the #2 there as Eddie Royal last year.

wisfinfan05

As a Dolphin Fan...I can tell you Hartline has lined up as the #2 and has looked sharp. You can pretty much pencil him in. If Henne improves this season Hartline has value. Bess may have more value than Hartline, but only in PPR format.