Demaryius Thomas or Eric Decker

jjtweeks

Who has the better all around season in 2012. They are virtually identical in age, height, and weight. Decker is a better route runner. Thomas is faster and a legitimate deep threat. They both have decent hands. In a ppr league i would say Decker slightly but standard I would definitely go with Thomas. I think both would be great solid #2 WR's. I would think Decker would be Peyton's 3rd down and otherwise most trusted receiver with Thomas being the one he airs it out to or for some screens on the flat and then see what he can do with his speed.
What say you

ExperiencedRookie

I strongly believe that 1 of these 2 dudes is going to be a stud this year. Trouble is, that like you I can't seem to figure out which one it will be. I have found myself trying to draft both of them in mock drafts.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Thomas has a much higher ceiling IMO, Decker is a safer pick and could be a nice ppr pick up. I look for Thomas to be a double digit TD guy this year.

Coachnorm

It's a tough call..... I dunno... Both could put up nice fantasy points. Decker being the best PPR guy, Thomas in non-PPR???

MNJHNSN

I really like Thomas, big last half of season last year with Tebow throwing him the rock. I expect huge things, IF healthy.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I'm going with Decker and not just because I have him in Hired Guns.

Ok, it's only because I have him in Hired Guns.