Cutler or Edwards?

johst16

Jay Cutler vs Pittsburgh

Trent Edwards vs Tampa Bay

6 pts per TD
2 pts per 50 yds
-2 pts per interception

I keep switching back and forth between these two qbs, since my starter Mcnabb is out. Cutler has a tough matchup against pittsburgh even with Polomaulu out.

Edwards looked good but unsure how much passing they will be doing.

ps. I am starting fred jackson, i usully dont like starting a rb/qb unless its someone like mcnabb and westbrook.

I am starting fred jackson from bills as a rb since he did very well as the lone back for the bills. Dont know if I should keep Edwards and Jackson seperate as I dont like starting

GZ2525

I say go with Cutler. He's at home and the Bears need to play well this game. He should play better.

johst16

I think Im going with Edwards, Romo torched them and I think they will try and get Evans and Owens in the game early.

JackG1980

Edwards here, Lee Evans and TO will get the ball pass to them and F. Jackson will get more yards receiving then rushing. If theres a TD it more likely to be a passing TD.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Maybe so... but as long as Tanard Jackson is out my Bucs D is weaker than it should be. Take advantage of it.

Edwards

Trickster

Edwards. If it were me, Cutler needs to prove himself. And if they continue their game plan from last week and not include Forte, Cutler is going to be in a world of hurt

bandizzy

Id go Cutler. Week one sucked, but Cutler's the better QB. He'll bounce back. I think he is in a better position in CHI then he was in Denver. His o line is better, the def is better. The running situation is better. They will get the running game going. Olsen, Clark, Bennett, Hester. and Forte are all good receiving options. I have Matt Ryan as his back up and he wont go in till bye or injury and I'd play him over Edwards. Some may think I'm crazy, but as the weeks go by Cutlers a top five guy.

Trickster

I would have to disagree with you bandizzy. If I were you I would DEF start Ryan over Cutler right now. Cutler is going against a tough defense, and like I said before...they had problems getting the run game going which will hurt his value. I'm still sticking with Edwards

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Hate to jab at my own team, but Edwards is the choice here. Until Sabby Piscitelli learns to play like a safety and not a linebacker, he's going to give up at least 2 long passes over the top per game.

I'd still hold on to Cutler, but his matchup does not favor him this week.

cctekguy

Staff member
People are too week 1 biased.

I'll wager my "week 1 bias" against your "blind faith bias" for the total of your vbucks. (currently 4400) :evilsmile:

I'll even give you 4 to 1 odds.

Best week 2 fantasy score between Edwards and Cutler based on SOFFL II scoring.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'll wager my "week 1 bias" against your "blind faith bias" for the total of your vbucks. (currently 4400) :evilsmile:

I'll even give you 4 to 1 odds.

Best week 2 fantasy score between Edwards and Cutler based on SOFFL II scoring.

Shoe bettin' on Edwards Tekie?

GZ2525

Well I think you won the bet based on Edwards 24 rushing yards. Very, very close in passing stats. Nice call.