Couple NFL Transactions to pay attention to

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Cincinnati Bengals
Signed TE Chase Coffman from the practice squad. Waived TE J.P. Foschi.

Green Bay Packers
Activated RB James Starks from the physically-unable-to-perform list.

Jacksonville Jaguars
Signed WR John Matthews from the practice squad.

Carolina Panthers
Placed RT Jeff Otah on injured reserve. Claimed RB Andre Brown off waivers from Indianapolis. Signed RB Josh Vaughan

Cincinnati Move:
Probably nothing much to pay attention to. Coffman never seemed to get it, but its worth noting.

Green Bay Move:
Starks might be one to pay attention to. He has more potential than John Kuhn, if he ever overtakes him for the #2 back spot. Packers beat writer spin: "Starks began practicing three weeks ago but appeared to be limited to mostly individual drills and scout-team duties. Whether he's ready to actually play in a game is unclear." He may not contribute at all, or he may end up a nice pickup for you who play through to the end.

Jacksonville Move:
Matthews if, hes active, will be the Jags #5 WR this week. He isnt overly exciting, but neither are the Jags 3-5 guys. Still, if youre going to make a statement in the passing game, the Texans are the team to do it against. Unless you see Seti Ajirohutu (sp?) in the guy leave it alone.

Panthers Moves:
The loss of Otah without ever seeing the field this year after "minor" knee surgery makes me wonder just how bad it really was. Carolina maybe without DWill, JStew, and Sutton this week, leaving the RB corps to be Mike Goodson.

We all know Andre Brown, but at 6 feet and 224lbs, he is a bit heavier back than the 212lb Goodson. Lets be honest, if youre desperate enough to pick up Brown your probably more screwed than my Renegades team.

I cant find any info at all about the other guy.