College Football Games You Really Want To See

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Quite a few games look interesting this coming week. And it starts on thursday night .

Thursday night it's 3-1 Nebraska v. 4-0 Missouri. Big game for both teams. Hoping the Tigers can pull this one out.

Saturday 3-2 Georgia v. 2-3 Tennessee is always a good game with bragging rights on the line. Games are always good in the SEC. My 'Dawgs have to win this one.

3-1 UCONN v. 4-1 Pitt. This is a must see game for me. Pitt wins this one and a top 25 is in the making. Big East match up here.

4-1 Boston College v. 4-1 Virginia Tech. Still feeling VT is overrated. They can put that to rest a bit if they can beat BC .

5-0 Alabama v. 3-1 Mississippi. Another SEC matchup. OLE MISS can't afford to lose this one.

3-1 Oklahoma ST v. 3-1 Texas A&M. Lets see how real both teams are.

4-0 Florida v. 5-0 LSU. It doesn't get any better than this matchup this weekend.

Then i got a few games just to keep an eye on the scores and maybe even an upset alert.

4-1 Oregon v. 3-1 UCLA , 5-0 Wisconsin v. 4-1 Ohio ST , 4-1 Georgia Tech v. 2-3 FSU , and 4-1 Michigan v. 5-0 Iowa.

My upset watch has to be 3-1 Baylor v. 2-2 Oklahoma. This depends on if Bradford plays. Overrated OU has to prove something. They're a 2 loss team and still in the top 20, ahead of much better teams.

Runnik's Hambones

Quite a few games look interesting this coming week. And it starts on thursday night .

Thursday night it's 3-1 Nebraska v. 4-0 Missouri. Big game for both teams. Hoping the Tigers can pull this one out.

Saturday 3-2 Georgia v. 2-3 Tennessee is always a good game with bragging rights on the line. Games are always good in the SEC. My 'Dawgs have to win this one.

3-1 UCONN v. 4-1 Pitt. This is a must see game for me. Pitt wins this one and a top 25 is in the making. Big East match up here.

4-1 Boston College v. 4-1 Virginia Tech. Still feeling VT is overrated. They can put that to rest a bit if they can beat BC .

5-0 Alabama v. 3-1 Mississippi. Another SEC matchup. OLE MISS can't afford to lose this one.

3-1 Oklahoma ST v. 3-1 Texas A&M. Lets see how real both teams are.

4-0 Florida v. 5-0 LSU. It doesn't get any better than this matchup this weekend.

Then i got a few games just to keep an eye on the scores and maybe even an upset alert.

4-1 Oregon v. 3-1 UCLA , 5-0 Wisconsin v. 4-1 Ohio ST , 4-1 Georgia Tech v. 2-3 FSU , and 4-1 Michigan v. 5-0 Iowa.

My upset watch has to be 3-1 Baylor v. 2-2 Oklahoma. This depends on if Bradford plays. Overrated OU has to prove something. They're a 2 loss team and still in the top 20, ahead of much better teams.

:thrash:

Damn good games this week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It will be a fine weekend to be off and I'm looking forward to most of those games that you posted Cerberus..