Close Call #10: Andrew Luck vs Jake Locker

Close Call #10: Andrew Luck vs Jake Locker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjtweeks

This is almost a toss up for me. Luck is the real deal but Locker is no slouch either. I think Luck is definitely has more skill. Luck is on a weak team with not much of a running game and an aging star receiver. Locker has such a good supporting cast that I lean slightly in his favor.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Locker is just in a better situation to succeed THIS year. Luck is an outstanding talent, but his situation is not good right now. He will taking his learning thumps and while Locker will do the same, he has been at it for a year now and as others have pointed out, he just has much more around him.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I can see advantages for Locker, but I agree with most that I think the better Qb is Luck. I also seeing them play some, think they may pass more than expected. So I have upped my expectations for Wayne and Fleener as well. I will take Luck here.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I'm a Locker fan but Luck has really impressed me this preseason. He must have the coaches impress, too, because they're letting him wing it out there.

Coachnorm

This is almost a toss up for me. Luck is the real deal but Locker is no slouch either. I think Luck is definitely has more skill. Luck is on a weak team with not much of a running game and an aging star receiver. Locker has such a good supporting cast that I lean slightly in his favor.

I went Locker going along with the little bit better this year notion. If you were drafting and went with these two late and played matchups each week you may come out OK.