Citi BCS National Championship Game Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
ESPN reports Nick $aban has purchased the Devil. He will start opposite McClain tomorrow night.

CNNSI has unconfirmed rumors that these late night developments have made Tim Tebow cry.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
TitleGameNotes.jpg

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
We all know what happened last time Texas played an "unbeatable" team. Vince Young beat USC. I don't think it will be a blowout by any means. Saban has the upper hand in the coaching battle IMO. If Texas can contain Ingram and put the game in Bama's QB's hands, they could come up with the win.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I fully expect Alabama to score on their opening drive. I figure its 10-0 Alabama at the end of the first quarter, as Muschamp uses his experience from being a DC in the SEC to make his adjustments.

Texas will go in down 10-3 at the half. From there, its who makes the best adjustments to win. I do think Texas will come up with a huge special teams play tonight, and I think it and busted coverage on Jordan Shipley will lead to a 24-20 Texas win.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Moving on from the "mighty" Gator fans.... :rolleyes:

Im not sure its fair to McCoy, but if he does lose tonight, history will remember him as the guy who couldnt win the big one, not the winningest QB in college history.

Such is life I guess.

bodey24

Staff member
Moving on from the "mighty" Gator fans.... :rolleyes:

Im not sure its fair to McCoy, but if he does lose tonight, history will remember him as the guy who couldnt win the big one, not the winningest QB in college history.

Such is life I guess.

Nothing wrong with being a homer just like all the other college football fans.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Moving along, havent heard anything mentioned about Cody until today, when ESPN hyped him up to be superior to Suh. I doubt it.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
He is pretty good, but I think that guys tipping closer to 400 instead of the listed 365. I cant see him having the stamina to keep chasing after McCoy. Itll wear him out.