Citi BCS National Championship Game Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Amazing. Despite all the horror tonight weve outgained Alabama in total offense and held them to under 250 yards. If youd have told me that before the game Id thought we be winning.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
With any luck at all now Saban can jump ship from the Tide and head back to the NFL where he'll again get his asp handed to him. He can't push grown men around the way he does the college youngsters.

Mike

Administrator
Texas has another very good QB ready to build for another run at the championship. Not many could have taken on the task of replacing Colt and performed that courageously. Too damn bad his receivers temporarily gave up on the game during the first half.

elrocko

Ok, my one and only gloat post . . . .

Hey Horns, we Just beat the Hell out of You!!!! Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, give'em Hell Alabama!!!

Ok, happy as hell. Damn how I have been waiting for this. Anyway, would have been interesting to see how the game would have turned out with McCoy. . .

Roll Tide Bitches!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Big Props to texas for hanging in there after Colt went out and making a game of this. Alabama did enough to win and Ingram is a Beast.....BUT, that is a different game with Colt in there and I really feel we have a different National Champion this morning.

But them are the breaks, Congrats to Alabama for a great season and a great win.

mills

very unfortunate for Texas, I was rootin' for em'. I would have to say if Colt hadn't gone down last night, there's a good chance Texas would have toted the trophy home. My biggest gripe is how all of the sports channels this morning are gloating on Alabama's defense... the same one who allowed a true freshman taking his first snaps to score 21 points on them.