Chris Johnson freed by Titans, seeking work

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld...

ESPN's Adam Schefter says the Jets "have some concerns" about the condition of Chris Johnson's knee.

It's further confirmation that Johnson isn't going to be a true bell cow in New York. He underwent minor surgery to repair a torn mensicus following last season and Schefter notes that some arthritis has developed.

Remote Controller

I see Johnson carrying a small chip on his shoulder. It was sad the past few years seeing this small back being aimed straight at the two gap and hitting a wall repeatedly. I feel he will be used the way Westbrook, and McCoy were used. I feel he has a QB running threat to help loosen things up, and Vick can still throw. Decker takes some relief off and they will have to track him. This is a win for the Jets and CJ. Ivory will get the short stuff. I feel CJ is an early to mid second round RB with upside and minimal downside in ppr.

efactor

Coming at you
I see Johnson carrying a small chip on his shoulder. It was sad the past few years seeing this small back being aimed straight at the two gap and hitting a wall repeatedly. I feel he will be used the way Westbrook, and McCoy were used. I feel he has a QB running threat to help loosen things up, and Vick can still throw. Decker takes some relief off and they will have to track him. This is a win for the Jets and CJ. Ivory will get the short stuff. I feel CJ is an early to mid second round RB with upside and minimal downside in ppr.

Then he will be on every one of your teams this year in the early to mid 2nd.........

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Jets have made a huge improvement to their skill positions this year.

While many question his complete effort, or still pissed he never lived up to the top 3 back they thought he would be after his 2k season.....despite the hate, CJ1.5k has been pretty consistent over the past few years. In fact, CJ has never had a year under 1400 combined yds. Also, in 6 seasons he has only been under 10 tds twice. Only under 6 once.

The change of scenery will be interesting to see how it effects his numbers, but my guess is he lands right around 1400 combined and between 6 and 10 tds.....