Chicago Looks Turrable

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Chicago looked absolutely turrable last night. Cutler doesn't have any time to throw the ball. And when he actually gets a ball out, his receivers can't catch. Forte looked good on that one run that he broke to outside for 25 yds or so. But that offensive line just couldn't hold the Giants front men back. ESPN showed a little stat about Cutler and the sack to drop back ratio. I found that prettey intersting. In 2008, when with the Broncos, he was sacked every 60-something drop backs. That number increased every year. Last year he was sacked every 9-something drop backs. I am not a Cutler fan. I think he's a cry-baby. But when you have zero time to get the ball out, no one can expect to throw an accurate pass.

Runnik's Hambones

It's such a shame cause that team is really close to being very good. Obviously they are, they made it to the NFC Champ game last year, but if they gave Cutler time he'd have 5-10 less INTs, and 5-10 more TDs a season, IMO.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well if your bullish on Caleb Hanie futures this may be the year for you. No way in hell he survives getting whacked that much again this year.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I am not a Cutler fan. I think he's a cry-baby. But when you have zero time to get the ball out, no one can expect to throw an accurate pass.

Don't make excuse for that cry-baby...I can complete passes as Cutler on Madden, he should be able to get it done in real life...and that, my friends, is what they call scientific fact!