Check it out! (What about this team)

mills

Do you guys see any glaring issues with this team? My only concern so far is at the TE position.

12 team, 1pt PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 Wr, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

QB - Schaub, Bradford, Fitzpatrick
RB - Foster, McFadden, Blount, Wells, R. Bush
WR - Clavin Johnson, M. Williams (TB), Marshall, Mike Thomas, Burleson, Amendola
TE - Olsen, Cook
K - Janikowski
DEF - Detroit (Sleeper Defense), Saints

Opinions?

Some highlights of this draft... waited until the 7th and snagged Schaub, Marshall in the 6th felt like value (he's looked good so far in the pre-season games,) Blount in the 4th and Wells in the 8th, Bradford in the 11th, Bush in the 12th.

cctekguy

Staff member
Looks pretty tight for a 12 teamer.

I wouldn't sweat the TE. (though I agree with you...not crazy about them). Something will come along during the bye weeks.

Having Faddy, I think I might have grabbed the OTHER Bush.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Not sure how you managed to land some of the players you did but the team looks great. Your TE is weak but the amount of firepower you have throughout the rest of your lineup should overcome that. You'll probably be able to make a trade for a better TE at some point and make that team unstoppable.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Do you guys see any glaring issues with this team? My only concern so far is at the TE position.

12 team, 1pt PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 Wr, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

QB - Schaub, Bradford, Fitzpatrick
RB - Foster, McFadden, Blount, Wells, R. Bush
WR - Clavin Johnson, M. Williams (TB), Marshall, Mike Thomas, Burleson, Amendola
TE - Olsen, Cook
K - Janikowski
DEF - Detroit (Sleeper Defense), Saints

Opinions?

Some highlights of this draft... waited until the 7th and snagged Schaub, Marshall in the 6th felt like value (he's looked good so far in the pre-season games,) Blount in the 4th and Wells in the 8th, Bradford in the 11th, Bush in the 12th.

Jeez, for a 12 team league, you look damn good. Amendola in ppr is like gold. Love who you have.

As for Te, I think you are solid as I see Olsen in Car. getting real warm and fuzzy with either Qb. Cook in Te may be a steal as well, since the Wrs suck, and Hass knows how to target a Te.

Nice job!