Cedric Benson Suspended For 3 Games

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(TheHuddle) Cincinnati Bengals RB Cedric Benson was suspended three games by the NFL Thursday, Sept. 22. Benson will appeal the ruling, and the appeal will be heard Tuesday, Sept. 27. The suspension was for Benson's player-conduct violations during the lockout. Analysis: Bam! Bernard Scott becomes an instant fantasy pickup in all leagues, though it's being reported that Benson will play this Sunday before the suspension begins. His appeal will be heard by Roger Goodell on Tuesday according to ESPN's John Clayton. More news on this soon.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I wonder if this means the nfl is going to revisit all of the players that had issues during the lockout.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
(TheHuddle) Cincinnati Bengals RB Cedric Benson was suspended three games by the NFL Thursday, Sept. 22. Benson will appeal the ruling, and the appeal will be heard Tuesday, Sept. 27. The suspension was for Benson's player-conduct violations during the lockout. Analysis: Bam! Bernard Scott becomes an instant fantasy pickup in all leagues, though it's being reported that Benson will play this Sunday before the suspension begins. His appeal will be heard by Roger Goodell on Tuesday according to ESPN's John Clayton. More news on this soon.
This is WRONG!

You heard it here first folks. Cincy does not think Scott can be an every down back. Can't do it. This will be a three headed monster at Rb, with Scott on passing downs, Peerman taking bulk carries and Leonard sharing those carries with Peerman and on 3rd down. Don't fall for it, unless you have trash you really want to dump.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I've like Peerman since he was drafted. I also saw that Cinci doesn't think Scott can handle a full load of carries. Peerman might be coming out on top.