Cardinals Entertaing Offers for WR Anquan Boldin

Coachnorm

Pro Bowl WR Anquan Boldin has been asking for a trade since last summer, but most NFL experts believed there was no way the Cardinals would ever deal him. However, Cardinals general manager Rod Graves and coach Ken Whisenhunt told Darren Urban on the team’s official Web site that Arizona will listen to trade offers for Boldin:

Urban reports that the Cardinals would seek a package similar to the one the Lions received from the Cowboys for WR Roy Williams — a first-, a third- and a sixth-round draft pick. But the Cardinals are dealing from a position of strength because Boldin still has two years left on his contract, so there’s no rush to get a deal done.
Teams rumored to be in the market for a wide receiver include the Giants, Eagles and Bears. However, the Cardinals might be reluctant to trade Boldin to another NFC team.

Zombie Wolf

I read somewhere that Boldin wants to be traded to the Dolphins ?? This I would like ! Don't think Parcels would give a 1st round pick though ? .... Zombie

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, Boldin wants to go to Miami. The Cards have told anyone who has been interested that is will take at least a first and a third.

Coachnorm

The Baltimore Sun confirmed that the Ravens have expressed interest in trading for Anquan Boldin.

There you Go!

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I completely expect that IF this deal happens, it will be the Eagles due to their multiple 1st rounders. I posted in a thread last year that Philly should've offered Lito Sheppard and a respectable mid-round pick for Bolden, and now it rings even more strongly since they don't have Sheppard anymore anyway.
With that said, I would also expect that if either the Eagles or Giants land Bolden, the other will go full-bore after Braylon Edwards. Which would make sense due to the fact that the trade package for Bolden will probably set the bar for what Cleveland will ask for Braylon.