Buy Lows - Sell Highs

Fiddler21

How about some thoughts from everyone?

Buy lows - TO, D Bowe, K Smith, etc....etc

Sell High - Bradshaw, etc...etc...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Great topic. Will dig into this a little more when I have some time. For now will comment on yours....

Disagree on TO, I just think Buffalo is a mess. This is not a good situation for fantasy success.

Agree on Bowe, picked him up a couple weeks ago.

K. Smith, I would say yes on this one, but just make sure you have the right expectations. He is a RB2/3, not a 1.

Bradshaw, I love this kid and feel he will end with a Derrick Ward type year from last year. I'd hold onto him.

Remote Controller

Trade for-
Steve Smith
DWill
Sproles - schedule, especially ppr
Chambers :hide:
Scheffler next
LenDale White :worried3: #2 rb fill in
Cooley

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Buy lows:
Royal - denver is starting to pick up the offense and Orton is getting more and more confident. Scheffler is a good target as well.
Edwards - most feel last week was a fluke, I don't...real Qb with real ability to throw deep...means big scores for Edwards
Wells - will get more and more carries, and will eventually replace Hightower.
Lance Moore: he should be healthy now, and the offense will be rolling in passing again. He was always the hot target for 3rd down and possession...that should not change now.
Forte: Believe it...some have lost faith, I see this like DeWill..as the offense gets more healthy, he will continue to improve.
S.Smith and DeWill - Car. Playing for coaches life...and Delholme is playing for his own...

Sell:
Roy williams - was a flash in Detroit, and is again in Dallas.
Portis - team is imploding...and will only get worse before it gets better.
Caddy - all reports are he is taking over as the main back. His value is ultra high...but if history repeats...he will blow out a tire. Sell him now before he does.
Owens - buffalo sucks
Ginn - he had a huge game, but is rumored to be headed to Cleveland for Cribbs...still I see Bess and Camarillo doing better with Henne.

Just a few